We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received.
We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
Please click the link below for the most recent PPG meeting minutes
Edlesborough & Pitstone Village Surgeries
Minutes of the Patient Participation Group meeting held at Edlesborough Surgery on 22nd February at 6.00pm.
Present: Dr. Mitchell
Mrs Carol Mercer
CB, SF, KG, AL AND MO
Graham Hollands who would succeed Carol Mercer on her retirement, was welcomed to the Committee along with MO, a new Patient representative.
- The Committee approved the Terms of Reference which had been prepared and Issued for this Committee.
- Dr Mitchell detailed the new Management Structure of the Practice together with the individual responsibilities, which would follow the retirement of Carol Mercer. This included the necessary recruitment and support roles.
- The arrangements relating to Patient appointments and care had been reviewed and updated. Dr. Mitchell explained the process.
- Carol Mercer advised the Committee of the delays in updating the telephone system which were beyond the control of the Practice.
- Other Practice changes ;
- Arrangements had been made for Solar Panels to be fitted to the Practice Properties.
- The Medication Dispenser (now named “Spencer the Dispenser” ) situated at Edlesborough, has proved to be too small, and will be replaced by a larger model. The present Dispenser will be re-sited at Pitstone.
- Arrangements have been made for automatic doors to be fitted at Edlesborough.
- It was recognised that this would be the last meeting of Carol Mercer who would be retiring at the end of March. Carol has served the Practice for many years with vast medical and management experience. Carol’s work and skills, would be really missed.
- In reply to a question raised concerning private funding for the Practice, Dr. Mitchell replied that if anyone had any proposals, on the subject to bring them forward as the was one particular asset which he would wish to be available, related to a blood pressure machine in the Reception area at Edlesborough.
- The next meeting would be held on 12 July 2023 at the Edlesborough surgery.
Please complete the form to sign up.